How to Trade Forex Online
In order to trade Forex Online, you need to do some of the following procedure :
1. Be sure you already make some research and learn the basics of Forex.
2. Choose the forex broker / dealer, you can see it on our brokers review.
3. Use demo account for training at least for several months.
4. If you ready to trade real, be sure you have available Funds to deposit (it’s depends on your budget). For newbie $100 is enough, while for expert traders usually above $1000.
5. What deposit methods suits you well, this can minimize problem you have to deposit / withdraw your money. One broker maybe have different payment method with another broker. Such as Credit Card, Wire Transfer, Paypal, e-gold, e-bullion, Liberty Reserve, Webmoney, etc.
6. Increase your experience and skills, by learn things that can impact the currency price. Learn from forex news, articles, technical indicators and Fundamental Analysis.
- Negative Volume Index (NVI)
- MACD – Moving Average Convergence / Divergence
- Mesa Sine Wave
- Median Price
- McClellan Oscillator
- Mass Index (MI)
- Market Facilitation Index
- Linear Regression
- Klinger Oscillator (KO)
- Keltner Channel (KC)
- Kagi Chart
- Intraday Momentum (IMI)
- Ichimoku Kinko Hyo (IKH)
- Historical (Natenberg) Volatility
- Herrick Payoff Index
- Haurlan Index
- Full Stochastic Oscillator