What We Should Know Before Trading Forex
Like we know, we can get much profit from forex, as well as much loss from this market, if we’re not careful. Before start trading forex, we should know as many important factors as possible to maximize profit and minimize loss. We will summarize it in this page.
1. Learn from everything or everyone. You can learn from books, websites, or succesful traders about Forex Trading. There are many learning styles available for you to learn. You can learn by trading in Demo Account.
2. Don’t start ‘Real’ Forex trading before training. Remember: You should know your battlefield before you go to battle.
3. Prepare your trading tools, like Charting Tools. As well as learn the Technical and Fundamental Analysis. For Technical Analysis you can use Technical Indicators, and for Fundamental Analysis you can watch forex news, events, etc.
4. Then you need to choose the best broker that suits you well for your trading style. Study the Leverage, minimum deposit required, spreads, as well as the nice technical support.
5. As long as you know the basics and have your own trading style, you will be ok. Don’t become greedy, and you will be ok.
- Negative Volume Index (NVI)
- MACD – Moving Average Convergence / Divergence
- Mesa Sine Wave
- Median Price
- McClellan Oscillator
- Mass Index (MI)
- Market Facilitation Index
- Linear Regression
- Klinger Oscillator (KO)
- Keltner Channel (KC)
- Kagi Chart
- Intraday Momentum (IMI)
- Ichimoku Kinko Hyo (IKH)
- Historical (Natenberg) Volatility
- Herrick Payoff Index
- Haurlan Index
- Full Stochastic Oscillator